Intense regulatory scrutiny and a global economy in a state of flux demand clear and cutting-edge legal advice from well informed lawyers who are keenly aware of all tax issues and regulations. You benefit from a trusted advisor with a deep technical expertise, multidisciplinary resources and an appreciation of the environment in which you operate.
Ranked in the domestic and global legal directories, Tulchinsky’s Tax department is brimming with talented specialists, including practicing accountants, and is distinguished by our understanding of clients’ key pressure points and our breadth of tax counsel in relation to commercial, corporate, investment and M&A transactions.
This includes working closely with our Venture Capital and Private Equity, Litigation, Real Estate and other departments, on the following key issues:
– Mergers & Acquisitions, including tax analysis of target companies, review of transaction documentation, and tax structuring of the deal as a whole;
– Tax Litigation, including complex litigation, often against the local tax or local authorities, in all national and local tax matters;
– Tax Trustee, such as acting as trustees for the tax authorities, drawing on our significant experience in establishing such systems and managing them through to final distributions;
– International Taxation, working with the largest global law and accounting firms to build efficient and creative tax structures for our clients operating in Israel and abroad; and
– Real Estate transactions and commercial projects.